2) Turning 30 again and getting a beautiful pale blue Le Creuset casserole dish from the parentals and matching salt pig from Susan!
3) Having 6 days off work in a row.
4) Burt’s Bees – I’m addicted to the Miracle Salve. It sort’s out my dry lips, the small bit of ezcema on my hands and flyaway hairs. It also has a strange looking, bearded man on the tin.
5) Being reminded that serving God and others begins with delight. “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight” Isaiah 42 v
16) Celebrating Easter with my bestie and watching her get baptised (turns out going to see Titanic 3D isn’t the best movie to watch before a full submersion!)
What are you thankful for today?