Happy New … I can’t bring myself to say it! I am a New Year’s scrooge! I think it is the most overrated night of the year. But I’m not going to talk about it, because I’ll end up ranting through to February.
Anyway, things i’m looking forward to in 2011
- Turning 30 – I don’t like odd numbers (it’s a quirk) so I’m happy to be in even numbers again
- Californian Roadtrip with my best bud Jude
- Reading more – I’ve set myself the goal of reading at least 2 books (a fiction and non-fiction) a month
- Kelly and Ande’s wedding – one of my oldest friends is getting married in May and I’m doing the cupcakes
- Take That in Croke Park – I’ve never shelled out so much money in my life for a concert, but I can’t wait!!
- Doing more exercise – stop laughing, I am looking forward to it. Last year I did more exercise, ate better and lost a stone. I felt great! So i’m going to try again this year and hopefully keep the momentum going. I know everyone says this at the start of every new year, but I can’t always be different!
- One Day Craft workshops – there are always good craft workshops happening in Belfast and beyond, so I am going to sign myself up for at least one this year!
- Surprises – looking forward to the unexpected happening in 2011
Hope you enjoy 2011